Thursday, April 26, 2007

Group Presentation

I can't believe we are just about finished with this class! As the end of class is soon approaching, I am concentrated mostly on the group presentation. Tonight, our group met in the group chat and then we met using a new modality of communication, conference calling. It went very well. I wish that we had this available to us earlier on in the course because I feel that we were able to resolve a lot more.

Our presentation is coming along. We have it pretty much done with the exception mine as I am on the road. That is one of the biggest cahllenges for me is the fact that I am on the road. Despite this cahllenge, my group has been great and we have all been able to communicate and get feedback from each other. I am grateful for my group as we have all been great with communicatcating and collaborating with each other. It has been going well.

Other than the group presentation, the rest of the class has been going very well. Although it took me throught the second week to get a hang of everthing and how the class operates, I am finally getting the hang of it. While the class has presented many challneges for me, I have certainly enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Myrna Sadalge said...

Hi Lynnette,

I hope I spelled your name correct. Lets get a move on your portion. It's holding up the completion of our project. We have about a week left and lots of work to put it together.
I don't want to sound harsh, 6 days have passed and you've been promising every day you'll have it ready. Putting it together is the hardest task. Let me know if I can help you in any way. I know travelling takes a lot of time, but we also have an obligation.

Very Respectfully.

Myrna

Myrna Sadalge said...

PS

Thanks for arranging the conference call, that was great on your part!!!

Myrna