Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wednesday, May 2nd

Tonight my group met in the classroom chat room and discussed the upcoming presentation once again. We were supposed to do a rehearsal of our presentation over the phone during a conference call, but we were unable to do so since I have not been able to submit my portion. As mentioned in my previous post, I have been travelling for work this past week making it extremely difficult to get my portion done. However, I am home now and will finish it tonight.

My team has been great. They have all been very patient and understanding of my limited time this week. Because we have kept a good line of communication amongst us all by utilizing the chat room, telephone, and e-mail, I think it has helped ease the frustration and better understand what teamwork is all about. Everyone has brought their parts together with the exception of me and has offered to help each other along the way. It has been great working with my group members Rebecca, Brenda, Myrna, and Lidia.

So, you can guess what I will be doing the rest of the evening! Although exhausted, I am committed to finishing my part in order for us to complete our presentation. We will meet again tomorrow evening and hopefully it will be final and we will be ready to present to Dr. Davenport!

Hope everyone else's projects are coming along. It's really too bad that we can't view everyone's projects. Good Luck!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

if you dont finish it tonight im going to beat you with a wet noodle ;)