Thursday, May 3, 2007

Only two more days.......

Well, the last twenty-four hours have been quite an experience with my group. My group was very upset with me because I hadn't yet done my written part for our presentation due to some other things going on in my personal life. Unfortunately, the problem escalated and became very stressful for everyone. E-mails were being blasted and threats were being made which made things more difficult. However, as a group we were able to overcome this obstacle. Fortunately, one of my group members was able to quickly extinguish the fire raging amongst us. We were able to move past the conflict and work diligently together to bring our final presentation together. While we have not presented yet, I am confident that despite our brief period of disconnect, we will be successful in delivering our presentation tomorrow.

While at first I was bothered by some of the things that went on, I think that our group handled the whole situation very well. We were able to work through the conflict at hand and resolve the issues. I feel that because this class is a conflict resolution class everyone was more willing to move past our conflict, whereas had this been any other class perhaps we would have had a much more difficult time working through this. I think we all utilized some of the skills that we have learned in this class and applied them to resolve our issue.

No comments: