Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sunday, April 29th

Being that I have been out of town for the last several days with minimal Internet access, it has been a bit challenging to communicate. I did not realize how dependent I am on technology such as the Internet. It made things a bit challenging for me to be able to communicate with my group and collaborate on our presentation. I am sure they have been frustrated with me, but unfortunately, it has been out of my control. Throughout this class, we have learned to use several modalities for communicating with one another, and while at first I was frustrated with all the different places we had to go in order to fulfill the requirements of the course, I am much more understanding, and have learned many lessons.

While "blogging" was a new experience for me at the beginning of this course, as for many of my classmates, it has become a new mode of communication for me, and I have actually enjoyed it. People become comfortable with what they are used to, and having to use a new form of communication is awkward. The lesson I have learned from using various modes of communication in this course is the fact that with so many ways to communicate it is important to recognize the all of the amazing ways we can communicate with one another!

P.S. I wrote my blogs earlier in the week, but am just now able to post them. Hope this is acceptable.

No comments: