Friday, May 4, 2007

Reflection on Presentation

Wow! What an exhilarating experience! My group just finished our presentation with Dr. Davenport, and I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on how it went. Being that this was my first time conducting a conference call in this manner, I am proud to say that it went very smoothly. I am impressed with the flow of the conversation, and it was a great tool to use for delivering our presentation.

As I have previously indicated, our group has had its obstacles and challenges (as I am sure many groups did), but I am extremely pleased that we were able to overcome them and move forward to a successful delivery of our project. Our group spent countless nights in the chat room, on the phone, and e-mailing each other to ensure that our final product was outstanding. In the end, it proved to be OUTSTANDING (if I don't say so myself).

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Davenport, and applaud her for her dedication to the students in this class. Through her consistent use of the discussion board, it was clear that she is genuinely concerned about each and every one of our successes. Thank you Dr. Davenport! You are an amazing educator!