Saturday, May 5, 2007

Reflection on overall class

I truly enjoyed this class! It wsas rich with information that I can apply not only in my work environment, and also my personal life. Learning the various modalities of communication was helpful. This course provided much insight into my stlye of resolving conflict as well as introsspection into myself. I enjoyed working with my classmates and learning from them as well. Overall, I belive this course was rich with knowledge that can be applied in the real world and has inspired me to look deeper into myself. I feel that I have learned a great deal about how people manage conflict, as well as how I manage conflict.

Thanks for the wonderful experience!

1 comment:

Debra Davenport said...

Thank you so much for your very, very kind comments! I truly enjoyed having you in class and was very impressed with your final presentation. Great job!!

Sending my best,
Dr. D.