Sunday, April 22, 2007

Presentation Preparation

Tonight I met with a couple of my group members in the class chat room to discuss the presentation. Although a couple of our group members were not present the three of us were able to agree on a few things. After discussing our previous plan, we decided that it was going to be challenging to use ILinc as some of us are not able to access it because of the type of computer (Mac) we use. We each re-read the assignment and realized that there were some other alternatives that we could explore. We decided to move towards have a teleconference our presentation. I am responsible for setting up the teleconference call since I am the one who proposed it and thought that I could do it through my work. I will keep my fingers crossed for obtaining permission to use my work resources for my personal use.

Once we determined how we are going to present our final project, we had to decide how we are going to incorporate everyone's work together. Since I am going to be traveling quite a bit this week and will have limited access to the internet finding another time for us to chat again online was a little bit of a challenge; however we were able agree on a date that would accommodate my needs as well as everyone else's in order for us to go over our project all together. I feel bad that my schedule is a bit difficult because I don't want to inconvenience anyone. I am very grateful that my team is so understanding and flexible.

It was somewhat difficult to make some decisions since two of the group members were absent, but hopefully they will agree to the plans that we made. It is amazing that we are so close to being finished with this class. Time is just flying by and there is little time for working on our presentation.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Don't feel bad. I told you that I'm able to do it any evening. So, I'll be feeding the family take-out one night instead of cooking dinner...I think that they will survive ;) It was very nice meeting you last night. I think that we got alot accomplished.